PSICOLOGIA Y PSICOPATOLOGIA FORENSE DR. BERNAT-NOËL TIFFON NONIS
Dr. Bernat - Noël Tiffon Nonis.
- Degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona Clinic oriented. - Doctor "Cum Laude" from the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health, Unit of Forensic Medicine, University of Barcelona. - Master 's in Clinical, Legal and Forensic Rovira i Virgili University of Tarragona. - Diploma in Advanced Studies ( DEA) - Research Proficiency in Legal Medicine and Forensic Medicine Faculty of the University of Barcelona. - Psychologist expert in Forensic Psychology accredited certificate and college with no. 9385 by the Psychological Association of Catalonia ( COPC). - Professor of "Criminal Psychology" for the Bachelor of Criminology at the Universidad Internacional de Catalunya ( UIC). - Professor of "FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY" at the School of Legal Practice of the Illustrious College of Law of Terrassa ( Barcelona).
ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT psychological or mental disorder
AMENDING THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY
(MITIGATING AND DEFENCES OF PUNISHMENT)
A. Expert reports of Criminal Matters:
- Crimes against life (murder and / or murder).
- Crimes against Sexual Freedom and Integrity (abuse and / or adult sexual assault and / or child - rape-).
- Crimes against Public Health (Addiction, Drug Addiction).
- Crimes acute intoxication (toxic substances and / or alcohol).
- Crimes in a state of withdrawal (by toxic substances and / or alcohol).
- Road Safety.
- Assessment of victimization.
B. Expert reports the Prison environment:
- Preventive System.
C. Expert reports in the field of Civil Law:
- Inheritance (capacity and / or probate dispute).
- Disables full or partial.
- Capacity to act for any legal.
D. Expert reports of Civil-Family:
- Guardianship and Custody.
- Separation and Divorce.
E. Expert reports of Socio-Labor:
- Moral Harassment in the company ("Mobbing") or the Company Worker.
F. Expert reports of the Administrative Litigation area.
G. Assessment, diagnosis and Psychological Report Sexual Identity (or gender dysphoria) in cases of transsexuals for name changes and gender in the Civil Registry (Law 3 / 2007 of March 15, regulating the registration of the reference correction on the sex of individuals).
ISSUANCES OF REPORTS FOR THE PURPOSES OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE IN COURTS ALL ORDERS.
ATTENDANCE AT TRIAL IN ALL JURISDICTIONS SPANISH AND EXPOSURE TO THE QUESTIONS OF THE PARTIES